The Silver Hill Neighborhood Association has a zoning committee that helps residents work with the city to address zoning needs. The board also helps the city police and enforce zoning requirements.  Check out a brief description of city zoning resources here.

If you want to report zoning violations:

  • call the City of Albuquerque (dial 311) or
  • email ccc@cabq.gov or
  • send a ‘tweet’ to @cabq

Be specific about the nature of the violation.  Take the report reference number and
use it to follow up with the city after 30 days.  Post your observation, and reference number to SilverHillABQ.org blog so others residents can help with tracking the problem.

Leave a Reply